Sunday 9 July 2017

i hope wishes come true


everyone is interesting with the right questions 


i don't want to fall in love anymore, i feel like i'm constantly repeating myself; telling people my favourite songs, showing them my favourite movies and TV shows, my favourite colour, places i like to visit, just everything. and i'm tired of repeating myself. i don't have the energy anymore. i don't want to give people parts of me only for them to become strangers again


be so good they can't ignore you 


i didn't do it, but if i did, i was drunk 


let go of expectations. let go of your attachment to outcomes 


determination + imagination = magic 


you make the small moments special. life is not going to be full of heart throbbing thrills and non stop adventure, but when it slows down, i'll know i can sit with you, talk with you, or hold your hand, and still feel like i'm going 1000 miles an hour 


suddenly she realised that what she was regretting was not the lost past but the lost future, not what had not been but what would never be 


No comments:

Post a Comment